This one is Not-Quite-Navy, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive. I used the Level 2 Hostess set Infinite Goodness and Happy Everything. Why is it a reject? It makes me nauseous! The D.I.Y designer series paper makes my eyes swirl, and the olive just sticks out like a sort thumb.. and the colours.. the colours! Bleh! What I like about this card is the D.I.Y designer paper - perhaps in different colours, and the cut-out flower which I coloured in just with a wet paint brush by making the ink bleed.
This one is pretty, but to do it right, we'd never have time to make it during a stamp-a-stack - nevermind making it twice. Whisper White paper and Regal Rose ink. The flowers were coloured with a watercolour brush and regal rose ink. I put some glitter in the centre of the flowers (love the sparkle! - I refuse to say Bling) and the sentiment is from Holidays and Wishes in Rose Red.
1 comment:
The first one makes me dizzy too! Love the second one though.
Today's tip - don't mix up the lids from your irridescent ice and heat and stick embossing powders. You won't get what you're looking for in a card! :)
Post a Comment