Apparently I am on a scrapbook binge lately. I'm trying very hard to wrap up my 8x8 (2007) album. I desperately need to move up to 12x12 pages: I have too much stuff to put on each page!The papers are all from Michael's. I stamped around the photo mats using All in a Row (this one is retiring! duly warned...) to create the faux stitching. I punched the Grade Two out using a large oval (SU!) and a Designer label punch. The words were stamped using Rough Edges Alphabet (retiring!). The hardware is all from the 'Rama with the exception of the brads (Making Memories - Michael's) and the buttons (Corrie's jar o' random buttons). The tab on the left side was created with the rounded tab punch from SU! Oh, and the title is printed on vellum with my wonderfulcheap printer.
Come back again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment