I spent a good chunk of my Sunday scrappin' and making Valentines for my kids. I got to thinking how expensive it is to buy character valentines, when I can just as easily have them make cards out of bits of unwanted paper in my
1) I get rid of unwanted paper from my hoard
2) I save precious pennies on commercial valentines
3) I get to spent a quality hour with each of my kids
This is my darling daughter, Adina, working on her valentines. I came up with the basic design (glitter heart on circle on scallop circle on card). She picked the colours. She has a bit of a weakness for pink.
And here's a close up of her finished cardsHow cute are they!?
Surprisingly, I was also able to rope my non-crafty son, Rowan, into making his Valentines as well. Here's Rowan hard at work.
And here's Rowan's finished card. I managed to pick up the "Hockey Lover" stamp in the cheapie bin at the M-store.
I'm such a proud mumma!
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment