This year I managed to organize myself enough to get my Christmas cards out before Christmas rather than three months late in March, barely making the cut as "Happy Winter" cards (hangs head in shame).
I came up with the design for this card last spring, while planning for the Spring Stamp-A-Stack. It was clearly not appropriate for that time of year, but I liked it all the same and tucked it away for a cooler occasion.
I tweaked the design slightly to include a sentiment and some snowflakes (and glitter! Whee!). I'm pleased with the results.
Colours are bashful, brocade, and night of navy. Tree is on glossy cardstock with various masks, and the background is sponged. Versamark with white embossing powder for the snow, and a hit of two-way glue and glitter finishes it off.
Thanks for reading!
C
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment