Saturday, August 30, 2008

The fastest card in the west

I love this layout; it's my default layout whenever I need to pound a card off quickly, like when it's 10 p.m. and I realize I need a birthday card for the next morning.
The colour combo is a little nutty, (sky blue, lovely lilac, pumpkin pie, and kiwi kiss!?!) but the colours are drawn directly from the floral paper (slab), so they kinda work.
The stamps, alas, are all retired: Bodacious Bouquet, It's Your Birthday, and Finest Flourishes.
I added some glitter around the big purple bloom, and punched a few brads into the centre of the bloom. Otherwise, it's pretty much as you see it.
Quick and easy.
Thanks for looking!
I bought a bunch of treasures at Michael's today (hooray clearance aisle!), so I might have some new scrappy pages to share soon. And a birthday invite. And a thank you card. So many things to make, so little time!

No comments: