Although I wish I could, I can't take credit for the design. The card base is Chocolate Chip cardstock and a 4 x 5.25" rectangle of Very Vanilla was layered over top. The vanilla was stamped in Baja Breeze ink using the hostess stamp set, Dream a Little. The Old Olive diamond print paper is left over from the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' kit, as is the vanilla oval sticker. The sticker is stamped in Chocolate Chip using the Fundamental Phrases stamp set, and then it was mounted on an oval scrap of Old Olive cardstock which is layered on a rectangle of Baja Breeze. A strip of Chocolate Chip ribbon runs down the centre of the card, and a wee knot of the Chocolate Chip ribbon is attached above the sentiment with a Glue Dot.Super cute.
If I had another sticker to do it over again, I think I'd centre the "THANKS" so that it overlapped the blue flower a bit. It looks wonky where it is right now.
Stop by again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment