I have another scrapbook spread for you today from my scrapping bonanza weekend with the girlies. I don't know what it is about pages that use Old Olive, but I'm always so pleased with how they turn out. Freaky.
Anyrate, without further ado, I give you my latest project:
Isn't it cute? (O.K. maybe I'm just a weensy bit biased.)The photos were taken during a hike while we were camping with friends at Balsam Lake Provincial Park.
I used Old Olive 12x12 textured cardstock as the base. The rest of the papers are from a kit I bought at the M store called...hmm... I think it was "Great Outdoors"? Lots of maps, stars, camping stickers, that sort of thing. The embellishments are partly from the kit, partly from a set of felt embellishments I picked up in the clearance aisle at the M store, and partly of my own making. The bear, raccoon, compass, and skeeters are all from the stamp set Under the Stars. I coloured them with my watercolour crayons and blended them with an aqua painter brush. I'm really pleased with the results.

Thanks for checking it out. Don't forget, you can click on any of the photos I posted to view the images up close.-C
No comments:
Post a Comment