Of course, Wednesday night at bedtime my son realized he had no special card for his teacher and begged me to make him one. So, I took his design and made it a bit bigger, to a full 4.25x5.5" card:
The stamps are mostly from the Michael's cheapie bin (Hockey Lover, big maple leaf). The sentiment is from Holidays and Wishes, which I always confuse with Hugs and Wishes, because I bought them at the same time, they contain the same number of stamps, are the same price, and have a near identical name. But, I digress.Paper is Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White. The three leaves are punched out of the NQN with an EK Success punch (not SU!). The ribbon is some retired double-stitched Soft Sky ribbon from last season's In Colours.
A quick and simple card, but I think his teacher will appreciate it all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment