I made something!Holy smokes - no-one is as surprised as I am. Has it really been two weeks since I last posted anything?! In my defense, my craft room has been a first-rate disaster for months now, and it had finally gotten to the point where I couldn't find anything let alone move around in there to create.
I had time the last two days to reclaim my space, and instantly set to work making a wee gifty for a girl friend.
How cute is this?
She loves a wee cuppa almost as much as I do, so I gave her a jar of my absolute favourite wild cherry tea. It worked perfectly that I had some scraps of the old Summer Picnic designer series paper with the cherry pattern on it. 

The jar is just a little spice jar - you can pick them up affordably at Solutions. I put a strip of Real Red cardstock around the lid that had been punched using the eyelet lace SU! punch. On top of the lid I stamped the cherries from Tart and Tangy, matted them on a punched 1-1/2" Old Olive circle and a 1-3/4" Real Red circle. The cherries have been filled in with some crystal effects to make them shiny.
I hope she enjoys the tea!
No comments:
Post a Comment