Go on.Tell me this guy doesn't look like he has a front butt.
Eh? Am I right?
This is a birthday card for my father-in-law, who looks remarkably like the dude on this card (minus the butt).
Colours are Baja Breeze (retired) and Close to Cocoa, to match the old-man colours on the image. I stamped the card base in Baja Breeze ink using my striped background stamp (retired). By turning the stamp 90 degrees and stamping a second time, I got some nice old-man plaid. I bet this guy has plaid carpet slippers!
The cocoa strip across the centre is pierced and faux-stitched with a white gel pen.
A bit of retired caramel gingham ribbon finished it off.
Thanks for dropping by! Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I haven't been creating much lately. No creating = no posting. Summer is just too darned alluring!
No comments:
Post a Comment