Another one DONE! This Disney album is ticking along marvelously, I must say.
The page annoys me a bit. It's a Mandagirl "vacation" template, which is great - lots of photos - but each 12x12 page is a separate PSD file, and the darned layers don't line up when you put the pages together! Grrr.
No really. Grrr.
I just know I'll be in there mucking with the alignment before I send things off to be printed. I also fudged the template slightly to alter the size/arrangement/rotation of some of the photo frames.
Paper is more freebies from SeeBees, but with some tweaks to darken the solid turquoise layer. The rickrack is from A Work In Progress as are the other bits of embellishments. Sorry, I forget which kit I stole the from. I really need to start leaving notes for myself. The knit paper in the title is from digitreats Skip knits.

No comments:
Post a Comment