Monday, April 13, 2009

Faux toile

Remember when I said I love Pink and Black cards? Well I think I love Blue and Brown even more!

This card was actually a contender, one of my final two even, but then I cooked up another card that felt more summery and we had a lot of blue cards planned, so this one got the boot.

Colours are Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. Stamps are my all-time fave Lovely as a Tree (for the toile background), and one from the Curvy Label punch bundle. I trimmed down the white card stock of the label and punched the Chocolate card stock with the curvy label punch.

The felt flower is from the Flower Fusion Accents and Elements kit and the blue flower was punched with a contraband Michael's punch (I'd have swapped it out for a legal one at the stack). It's all finished off with a bit of Chocolate grosgrain ribbon.

But wait... there's more!

No comments: