- I can only use Stampin' Up! products. (I have so many other, wonderful toys!)
- I can only use current Stampin' Up! products. (I have so much retired product, and so little current stuff.)
- The card needs to be simple enough for a beginner to complete in about 15 mins, but pack enough Wow to please the experienced stampers.
I wanted to try something using the new Big Shot texture plates. I have a Cuttlebug and not a Big Shot, but the two are practically interchangeable. Enter the butterflies of doom.... [cue dramatic timpani drumroll!]
Spectacularly underwhelming, n'est pas? Bleh. Let us not tarry here. Moving right along, we have the butterflies of doom frolicking in a plum tsunami. Run little butterflies, RUN!
The other samples are somewhat better than these ones. I figured I'd start at the bottom of the barrel and work my way up.
There are a few spots left in the Stamp-A-Stack, so if you want to come or feel like asking a friend to join you, act quick.
1 comment:
The second card has potential!
Post a Comment