Sunday, June 15, 2008

Retiring Stamp Sets

It's that time of year again: the list of stamp sets that are retiring has been released. When the new catalog comes out on August 11, you won't be able to get these sets any longer. Peruse the lists to be sure you're not going to miss out on a set you had your eye on. You have two options:


View the list in alphabetical order.
View the list in numerical order by catalog page number.

I'll be placing an order on or before June 29 (no workshop attendance necessary). Let me know if you want to place an order; we can save on the shipping if we pool the orders together.

A new catalog is always bittersweet. I'm sad to lose some great stamp sets, but it's also exciting to see the new products that are being introduced.

Thanks for reading. I have a few new projects to post in the coming days.

C

No comments: