These are some of the tile coasters I made at the stamped tile class this weekend. The stamp is a background stamp I had from Michael's - the music was necessary; the coasters are teacher gifts for a very musical teacher and Stampin' Up! doesn't have a big music background. What I love about tile coasters as gifts is that they're easy, they're fast (I made four tiles and the box in under an hour), and they're extremely affordable; the whole shebang costs less than $5.00.The tile is stamped with Black StazOn ink and I made a co-ordinating box to give the gift in.
If you want to make some yourself, we can do a mini class. Contact me to set up a date.
-Corrie.
2 comments:
Hi Corrie:
Where are you in Canada? I'm in Sarnia, ON. Your coasters are lovely. I'm just doing a tutorial on coasters as a matter of fact. Just got done shooting a tut for TJ this morning.
Hi Connie:
e-mail me at scrapbook4ever@yahoo.ca and I'll answer your question. I'm on my way out and will do it ASAP.
Hugs,
Beth
Post a Comment