Without further ado, I give you the first of my three 2-page spreads completed this weekend. (ok. the third wasn't quite done when I left. Stop quibbling!)I am completely in love with my friend Marci's Cricut. I smell a purchase in my not-so-distant future. Either a Cricut or a Silhouette. They're both pretty slick. The title and the white snowflakers were done on the Cricut. The paper I picked up en route to the scrappy weekend at a scrapbooking store in Barrie (Nicole's inspired idea. Thanks!) The blue snowflake brads are SU! Build-A-Brads (love 'em), the flowers are Prima's from the Barrie store (flowers on a ski page?!), the white snowflakes were mooched from Marci (thanks!), the skis are a QuicKutz die I've been holding onto, and the bottom medallion is a cuttlebug embossing folder.
It's worth mentioning that I'm still pretty new to this whole scrapbooking thing, so if my pages are weak, bear with me.
Gosh, this weekend was a lot of fun. We ate until we were at risk of bursting, scrapped for hours on end, and laughed bunches. Heaven.
Please come back tomorrow for another spread.
C
No comments:
Post a Comment