My son is attending the birthday party of a sports fan this weekend, and I needed a card.
I appear to be suffering from the flu, so my energy and creative juices are completely sapped this week. Enter Splitcoaststampers. I found a card Beate made, and I unabashedly CASEd the design (copy and share everything). Thanks Beate!
All cardstock is from Stampin' Up. The base is Night of Navy, the leaf print is Bashful Blue, the brad strip is Sahara Sand, and the image is matted on Whisper White, Real Red, and Sahara Sand.
The leaf print is stamped in Bashful Blue with a dollar-bin stamp from Michael's. The Birthday sentiment is from It's Your Birthday (retired) and is stamped in Night of Navy.
The little hockey dude is also from the dollar bin (oh, I love that bin!) stamped in NoN and coloured in with a Real Red Stampin' Write marker.
The Sahara Sand background is stamped with the GOAL stamp from All Soccer in Sahara Sand and the edges are pierced with my piercing mat and tool.
Thanks for checking it out,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment