This is an 8x8 scrapbook page of my daughter. I'm cleaning out the 2007 photos and wrapping up the wee 8x8 album. I have little left other than mismatched photos that are too good to leave out of the album. Enter the random devotion to Adina.<---(click on the thumbnail to enlarge)
The background polka-dotted paper is Michael's open stock. The green is also Michael's cardstock. I never thought I'd used that colour (I don't like green!) but it works really well with the photos and makes Adina pop to the forefront.
The title is a combination of the Happy stamp from Polka Dots and Paisley, and a Michael's dollar-bin acrylic stamp. To get it really white, it has been heat embossed with white embossing powder. The buttons are from Stampin' Up (soft subtles and bold brights), and the single flower punch is from EK success to which I've added a green soft-subtles brad. The hardware on the edges of the photos is from the dollarama.
The floral border across the bottom is my new 12" Sizzix die (love it!!). I punched it once in a floral patterned paper, and the second time in solid pink. I cut out a couple of the pink blooms and tarted them up with glitter before layering them on the border with popdots. A third bloom was cut out and added to the label with a Stampin' Up! rhinestone brad. I also put some retired celery organza ribbon and some 1/8" pink satin ribbon on the label with a glue dot.
The label is stamped on left-over floral paper from the border. It's stamped using the retired set "Label Classics", and has been layered on the page again with pop dots to add some depth.
Thanks for dropping in,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment