Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sunset

I've been scrapping again!

This time it's a 2-page spread for my 8x8 2007 album to capture the beautiful sunsets we see at the cottage every summer. On Lake Kashagawigamog. I love saying that. Kashagawigamog. Kashagawigamog.

The background paper is from an Old World slab at Michael's. I love this paper. I think I need to pick up the 12x12 slab too. The other papers are Soft Sky (ret.), Baja Breeze (new!), and Blue Bayou (ret.) with a splash of Apricot Appeal DS paper. That's such a tricky colour, Apricot Appeal. Is it orange? Is it yellow? It can't decide! But, it was the perfect complement to the colours in the photos.

The chipboard is all SU!, from the Loads of Letters package. I adhered some stripey greeny bluey plaidy paper from another Michael's slab to the big letter S with my new latex adhesive from SU!, and did the same with the wee hearts before giving them a coat of Crystal Effects to make them shine. The stickers are dollar-bin stickers, and the metal hardware is from my Hodge Podge Hardware pewter hardware kit. The remaining letters were punched using my 'bug. Love the bug. The circle and scalloped circle were punched using Stampin' Up! punches.

Thanks for checking it out,

C

No comments: