Thanks for checking back again! Here's another one of the cards that was rejected as a candidate for the Stamp-A-Stack. (did you sign up yet?) Click the image to view it in detail.It's probably just as well this one got vetoed, as the snowflake is one that's no longer available. I miss having a nice big legal snowflake set this year. I keep resorting to my contraband stamps.
Anywho, back to the card. The card base is Ballet blue (8.5 x 11", chopped in half).
The snowflake was created by first punching out 4 squares of whisper white using a 1" punch. I arranged them into a square (no spaces between the "tiles"), and then stamped on all 4 pieces simultaneously in Ballet Blue. You may want to mark the backs of the tiles (top left, bottom right, etc) so it's easy to reassemble the snowflake. It's not too tricky when you're making 1 card, but if you're mass producing them, things can get a little ugly. After I stamped the snowflake, 2-way glue and Dazzlin' Diamonds were applied. oooooo... glitter....
The tiles were then mounting on a slightly larger piece of Night of Navy, and raised off the card with dimensionals.
The sentiment (from All Holidays I think - correct me if I'm wrong) was stamped in Night of Navy.
Come back tomorrow for more!
C
No comments:
Post a Comment