Thursday, May 7, 2009

The last of the 2008 camping... I think

Another scrapbooking spread for you today. I'm not super crazy about this one. It wasn't coming together nicely, and I ended up just sticking it down and calling it done because I didn't want to think about it anymore. But, it'll do.


The paper is all SU! from the Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper pack. I had to swap out the Olive from the kit because, well, I didn't have enough. But it's still SU!, just not Summer Picnic.
All the shapes and letters were cut out using my silhouette, and the trippy meshy ribbon stuff is from the 'rama.

By the way, I don't know if you've stopped into Dollarama lately, but there's a bargoon to be had on some quality scrapbooking paper! For a buck they're selling packs of 12x12 paper (25 identical sheets) from the discontinued "Recess at Carson Dellosa" paper line. If you're resourceful and have a few Dollaramas nearby, you can get a decent selection of paper at a cheap, cheap rate. Each store seems to carry about two to three different designs, so you need to hit multiple stores if you want to locate the coordinating papers. And they're out there - we've found 25 different patters so far and are dividing them up amongst scrappy friends. I love bargoons!

Go now! I'll be here when you get back. (-;

No comments: