Welcome!
This is my first ever blog post. I'm hoping this space will be my creative outlet, and keep me productive. I have a nasty habit of lapsing into long periods of inactivity when life gets too hectic.I've recently been dabbling in scrapbooking, in addition to my love of card making.
To that end here is a pair of 8x8 scrapbooking pages that I made this weekend:
I used paper from an Old World 8x8 paper slab (Michael's) for the background, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla for the paper. I created the corner vines with a Cuttlebug die and the photo corners with the SU! photo corner punch. The corners were then pierced with my SU! piercing tool. Some expired In-Colour ribbon (Cranberry Crisp) with some 1/4" satin ribbon from Michael's and some 1/4" taupe grosgrain from SU! to finish it off. Stamps used include Fundamental Phrases (FAMILY, FOREVER), Be Happy (Smile), and Autumn Apparitions (Happy Hallowe'en). The circle stamp was from a set I picked up at the Scrapbook Emporium. It's called "conversation dots" I think, but I don't recall who made it. With the exception of the Cuttlebug vines, the punches are all SU! punches.
Enjoy!
Corrie
All trademarks the property of their respective owners.
No comments:
Post a Comment