A good pal, Nicole, found this terrific site that lists the RGB colour values for Stampin' Up! colours!
"RG-What?" You ask?
RGB colours are used by computer programs (Word, Photoshop, etc) to identify the amount of Red, Green, and Blue that goes into any one colour.
**GEEK ALERT**
RGB colour values are numerical values used to represent over 3 million unique colours on your computer. Each RGB value is specified as a number between 0 and 255. I could really get geeky here and explain bits, bites, counting in binary and the signficance of each numerical value, but that's just crazy.
Why do you care what the RGB values are for SU! colours? Well, if you want to print something (text, a border, etc) and have it match your paper perfectly, all you need to know is how to set the RGB value for the colour in your software program. Voila!
I'm planning to use this to do some layout trials before I actually start cutting into my paper to see whether my designs look good.
Enjoy!
SU! RGB colour values