
I needed to thank a friend for some timely aid, and decided to make her a little gift box of Thank You cards (the thank you that keeps on giving!) Originally the plan was to make 5 cards all the same, but - as anyone who has ever witnessed me struggle with a card swap can attest - I have a very hard time settling on a design I'm happy with. So instead, she got 5 different cards!I used the Level 1 hostess set "A Little Bit of Happiness" and did a lot of colouring. I used Old Olive paper with a bit of Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery as accents. I knew I wanted something earthy (she has a garden design business on the side) and had recently made a decent card out of that suprising colour combo for my first sketch challenge.
The image was stamped in black Stazon and coloured using ink pads and blender pens. The background is the retired Linen stamp (oh, how I miss it!) with Wonderful Words saying Thank you in Chocolate Chip. I even used a bit of my new polytwill ribbon. It's so nice to tie!
Thanks for looking...