Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let there be light...

I wasn't able to get a picture of the gaping (and VERY dusty) hole in my outer wall, because they went and put a window into it! Here's a picture of my spiffy new window though. I am SOOooooOOoooo pleased with it, because this area of the house is normally so dark. Don't be put off by the red with black polkadots; I haven't had a stylectomy. It's just the tuck-tape they put around the window. They went a little nuts. Tuck-tape is crazy sticky... I wonder if I could use it on my cards somehow. Hmmmm [scheme scheme].

I know I haven't posted anything having anything to do with cards in a while. Sorry! I did get a bunch of submissions for the March card challenge, which I'll share here. Hopefully I'll get around to it tomorrow in and amongst working and packing for the trip to Mt. Tremblant.